TreeVu Control is a freeware ActiveX Control Component for working with trees. It provides methods for building, manipulating and displaying trees. TreeVu 1.0 offers 3 main tree layouts: hierarchical, radial and force-directed. This is a 32-bit version (64-bit version is also available for download from graphvu.com).
TreeVu 1.0 Features:
- Create new trees;
- Define tree, vertex and edge properties;
- Add or delete vertices and edges;
- Assign, read or modify tree, vertex or edge property values;
- Hierarchical, radial and force-directed layouts;
- Rotate 90 degrees left or right;
- Flip vertically or horizontally;
- File input/output;
- Custom context menus.
TreeVu 1.1 adds the following enhancements:
- 3 different vertex types: square dots (as in v1.0), diamond dots and icons;
- Mouse double-click action;
- Other functional and performance improvements.
TreeVu 1.2 adds the following enhancements:
- New properties and methods;
- Performance improvements and bug fixes;
- Version 1.2 can now be used with MS Access 2007 and 2010.
TreeVu 1.3 is a maintenance release.
No other products listedPublisher has only posted this product