Ciclo VBelt Professional Edition is an advanced engineering tool that allows you create V-belt drive designs in a quick, accurate and reliable manner.
Developed according to technical specifications of the major standards organizations, Ciclo VBelt provides complete solutions and detailed reports for all design requirements.
With a wide range of construction options, Ciclo VBelt generates drive designs that are perfectly compatible with the products of practically every V-belt and sheave manufacturer.
Ciclo VBelt has an innovative feature that allows you perform 4 simultaneous tasks in real time:
1) Drive components selection
2) V-belt drive drawing
3) Operational parameters calculation
4) Drive performance analysis
Ciclo VBelt generates technical reports that can be customized and resized.
The display and printing of reports use a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) interface:
- Design Data Report
- Drive CAD Report
- Sheaves and Shafts CAD Report
- Tensioning CAD Report
Ciclo VBelt Professional Edition includes the following engineering standards:
- Classical Cross Sections: ISO 4184, ISO 4183, DIN 2215, DIN 2217, RMA IP-20
- Narrow Cross Sections: ISO 4184, ISO 4183, ISO 8419, ISO 5290, DIN 7753, DIN 2211, RMA IP-22
- Light Duty (FHP) Cross Sections: RMA IP-23
The new database structure ensures that the V-belt drive designs generated by the software program are compatible with products of commercial brands, such as: Bando, Browning, Carlisle, ContiTech, Dayco, Gates, Goodyear, Jason, Maska, Megadyne, Mitsuboshi, Optibelt, Roulunds, TB Wood's, Universal.
No other products listedPublisher has only posted this product